Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Marketing 101....Moneymaker Style ;-)


I just put together this "little" team email... ;-)

I thought for a limited time that I'd also share this info with my trusted readers to give you a small taste of the information that I share with my team.

Hopefully, you too can use some of this to strengthen your current business and if the day ever comes where you'd like to make a change, I'd LOVE to chat with you!

Enjoy!

~*Lora


Good Morning Team!

I hope all of you are getting just as excited as I am about the upcoming EN2 launch!!

If you've somehow missed the details of the awesome things that are about to happen ~~~~>Check it out here



I have been busy busy putting together some great stuff for our team just to add a little fuel to your fire, so to speak. ;-)

First....Remember to HAVE FUN and BE YOURSELF!!

We are building a business with the premise of HELPING OTHERS  and your passion to do that needs to SHINE at all times!

I have faith in you and KNOW that all of you are going to be on that stage with me at the next event! And I can't wait! :)

**BTW....I WILL be at the Orlando event for those of you who have been asking. **

As usual, hit me back if you have any questions!!

~*Lora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a sweet little facebook ap I found recently that has SERIOUSLY amped up my facebook page.


  
It's way easy to install and can be removed at any time if need be but trust me, you won't want to. ;-) 

It's basically a customizable lead capture TAB for your page that has it's OWN smartlink (meaning you can forward any domain to it).

It also has a "LIKE GATE" so people have to LIKE your page to get access to the info available in the tab, ie. video/more info etc.

DOUBLE AWESOME RIGHT!?

You can check mine out here.

It's FREE to design and use. And if you end up falling in love with it like I did, it's only $2 to start using the PRO version. And FREE after you refer 3 people. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Are you guys including THIS in all of your Pinterest marketing??? 


Feel free to make a video of your own (or use mine!) and do a blog post on this!

It's a tip that not too many people are taking advantage of and they definitely SHOULD be!

Who DOESN'T want FREE TRAFFIC????

Yeah, that's what I thought. ;-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you sharing videos??? How would you like to download any video you find to your hard drive and upload that badboy to YOUR page instead of sharing it from someone elses! 

Put your website in the video description and when people share YOUR awesome video, they will also be sharing YOUR website info.

THIS SITE is another freebie that allows you to download any of the videos you find worth sharing! :)

You can also install a nifty little bookmarklet to your toolbar so you don't even have to leave the page you are on when you find cool stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My FAVORITE Marketing Systems


If you haven't already, sign up for these AWESOME systems to use in your marketing. These are two of my personal favorites (started by 6 figure earners who are sincerely GIVING BACK by helping others :) :)  )

On top of being FREE, these both have awesome benefits for you to use, including built in TRAFFIC and free marketing tips and lessons/tutorials.

20 Minute Payday (Russel Brunson's Marketing System)

**You are ALREADY in EN and the other income streams are OPTIONAL but ARE another sweet way to put money in your pocket. AND only a few bucks (literally $2 or less) to start if your interested.

-Includes an awesome free monthly Co-Op and a nice selection of new lead capture pages. Make sure you submit your link once a month to be included in the Co-Op.
-Also make sure you check out the included tutorials, lots of helpful info here.

TNS Marketing (Laura Parrish's Marketing System)
**You are ALREADY in EN and the other income streams are OPTIONAL but ARE just another sweet way to put money in your pocket.

-Includes FREE auto responders AND #TNS University (which is AMAZING , btw).
When you activate this system, make sure you shoot me a FB message and I'll be sure to add you to the TNS Marketing FB group also.

GO USE THIS STUFF!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRAND YOURSELF

Make sure you have created a BIO at about.me ....that link will take you to my page so you can get an idea of how I use my page. We have so many awesome videos available to us, sometimes it's hard to choose.

I use about.me as a hub to connect me to all social media platforms and share all of my favorite business info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!


Get your face and business on ALL forms of social media and post SOMETHING daily!

It is 100% FREE to create accounts on any of these so there is ZERO excuse to not be using these! :) Click the links to check out how I use each of these.





Google Plus: Just search Lora Perisino




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions, please write me back and if I can't answer with a simple email reply, we'll set up a time to get on the phone. :)


Have a wonderful day guys! Get ready for some AWESOME changes!! :) :) Business is about to explode and we will be able to inspire EVEN MORE people with this amazing movement. It's going to be amazing and I am so excited to share it with all of you.


Let's do this!!
~*Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment